Tuesday 18 September 2012

Loveshady

Over the weekend I spent alot of time in the car, needless to say it was extremely boring but it was even worse when all I wanted to do was look at the Sass & Bide SS13 collection from London Fashion Week and we had no internet coverage, such is regional Australia!

As it happens I am now sitting in the car again writing this post, but I digress...

So the second I got home I was glued to my iPad to catch up on the runway show. Whilst browsing the first thing to catch my eye was the amazing Alison Mosshart sitting front row looking incredible and one of my absolute favourites Cara Delvigne walking.

All of the usual great cuts that we have seen in seasons past were on the catwalk like flowing skirts behind pants and long waistcoats in true superhero style but perhaps in a nod to the sometimes harder lines of British fashion there were some surprisingly rigid shapes appearing on blazers and dresses alike. The colour was fresh white and neutral in tone but wasn't without the famous embellishments that we have grown to love featuring heavily.

Below are but a few of my favourite snaps of the day currently circulating the internet.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment